This rugged solid sand-cast bronze, LED drop-in, MR-16 fixture is known as the workhorse of landscape lighting. It is virtually indestructible, weathers to a beautiful patina, and survives the harshest of environmental conditions.
Made with 96% USA content!
Use for uplighting plant material, structures, and architectural features. A wide range of lamp wattages and beam angles; as well as optional lenses and louvers provide for maximum lighting design flexibility.
- Made with 96% USA content.
- Solid bronze shroud and body
- Solid bronze stake
- Extra-long shroud for glare control
- Knuckle adjusts to any angle
- Convex lens to prevent mineral build-up
- Pre-wired with 25’ #16/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Includes heat shield to protect socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- LED Retrofit for installed bullets. For new installation use CBLED141
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers
Both Journey Men 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire
Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Knuckle and Body: 10″ x 2.5″ fully extended
- Stake: 8.5″
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V MR-16 (50W max.)Lamp not included or MR-16 LED Lamp.
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std’s 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std’s C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Knuckle: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze, Continuously adjustable, secured with 303 stainless steel Philips Head screw.
- Shroud: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Locking Ring: Solid brass
- Stake: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- O-Rings: Silicone Rubber
- Lens: Covex borosilicate glass
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-16 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring. Aluminum heat reflector
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Packed 6/box; fully assembled.